Due to the different purposes of precision castings and the great variety of heat treatments, they can be basically divided into two categories. The first is that the structure of precision castings does not change or should not change through heat treatment, and the second is that the basic structure changes. The first heat treatment procedure is mainly used to eliminate internal stress, which is caused by different cooling conditions and conditions in the process of stainless steel casting. Microstructure, strength and other mechanical properties do not change significantly due to heat treatment.
For the second type of heat treatment, Al-Qaida has undergone significant changes, which can be roughly divided into five categories:
1. Softening annealing: Its main purpose is to decompose carbides, reduce their hardness, and improve processing performance. For ductile iron, its purpose is to obtain more ferrite structure.
2. Normalizing treatment: The main purpose is to obtain pearlite and sorbite structure to improve the mechanical properties of stainless steel casting.
3. Quenching treatment: Mainly in order to obtain higher hardness or abrasion strength, and at the same time to a very high surface wear resistance.
4. Surface hardening treatment: The main purpose is to obtain surface hardening layer, while obtaining very high surface wear resistance.
5. Precipitation hardening: The elongation does not change drastically for high strength.
Ningbo QS Machinery Inc
Address: Shiyangsi,Hengxi,Yinzhou,Ningbo,Zhejiang,315131 China
Mobile Phone: +86-15957878688