Most people know that stainless steel precision casting, also called investment casting or wax film casting, is widely used in various castings, but it is inevitable that a series of problems will be encountered during the casting process.
The first problem: the hammer is stuck
1. In production, always measure the temperature to avoid overheating of the hammer head and cylinder;
2. Use high-quality alloy materials without impurities to avoid impurities sticking to the hammer head.
The second problem: the injection head stuck in the gooseneck
Solution: When the equipment is at normal temperature, try to rotate the hammer head. If it fails to rotate, change the barrel and take out the hammer head. If you want to quickly solve the stuck problem, the best thing is to change the pot.
The third problem: When hitting dozens of mold materials, it will not be able to hit. You have to wait a few minutes before you can continue to hit
Solution: Check whether there are bright spots at the top of the blanking head. If all the sections are gray, it means that the nozzle is blocked. The temperature of the nozzle can be increased moderately, and the time of leaving the nozzle is reduced by 0.1 to 0.2 seconds, and the fixed mold cooling water is slightly Turn it down.
The fourth problem: easy to crack when die-casting thin-walled products
Solution: If this problem occurs, it may be due to material problems or poor mold opening or improper selection of process parameters. Try to control the proportion of waste not to exceed 30%. The mold retention time should not be too long. Each mm wall thickness is about 3s, and the ejection extension The time can not be long, generally 0.5-2s.
The fifth problem: the material is hard, the tool is easy to wear
Solution: Use the original material to match the ratio, without regenerating materials, and use gem blades specially produced for cemented carbide.
The sixth problem: aluminum die castings have dark spots when they are polished
Solution: Reduce the concentration of spraying agent and switch to another spraying agent; or lengthen the blowing time after spraying.
Seventh question: metal splashing during die casting
Solution: Reinstall the mold; increase the clamping force, adjust the die-casting machine to keep the moving and fixed mold mounting plates parallel to each other; add a support plate on the movable mold to increase the rigidity of the sleeve.
The eighth question: Patterns are produced after anodizing of die castings
Solution: uneven spraying and injection oil, improper high-speed switching position, or excessive copper ion content in the oxidation tank will cause pattern problems. Therefore, spraying and injection oil can be spread evenly and not gathered locally, or set high-speed switching Position, reduce the phenomenon of undercasting.
The ninth problem: die-casting mold sticky material
1. Check whether the mold temperature is normal, and moderately reduce the alloy liquid pouring temperature and mold temperature;
2. Check if the ratio of release agent is abnormal, try to replace the release agent;
3. Polish the surface of the spraying position for debugging, and carefully polish the nitrided mold to prevent damage to the nitride layer on the surface, resulting in a situation that becomes more sticky as it is polished;
4. Improve the design structure of the gating system to avoid the continuous erosion of the cavity wall or core by the alloy liquid;
5. Modify the mold cooling system;
6. Adjust the die casting process parameters, appropriately reduce the injection speed and shorten the two-speed stroke.
Ningbo QS Machinery Inc
Address: Shiyangsi,Hengxi,Yinzhou,Ningbo,Zhejiang,315131 China
Mobile Phone: +86-15957878688